- Locație Plant Sibiu 2
- Nivel Specialist
- Departament Calitate și Mediu
At thyssenkrupp we have more than 155,000 employees in nearly 80 countries and annual sales of €43 billion. We are active in automotive engineering, logistics, plant technology, steel production, elevator manufacturing and much more. We work in large and small businesses all around the world – but we always work together. We have over 200 years of experience in industry and the latest cutting-edge technology. We have a position that’s right for you, that piques your interest, and that puts your skills to the test.
• responsible for coordinating suppliers and verifying quality standards in accordance with the requirements of the organization;
•is in charge of performing regular supplier audits to ensure compliance with regulatory standards, as well as actively participating in strategic development based on quality control plans;
•conduct capability assessments that verify supplier qualifications, travel to assigned suppliers, and lead multiple projects to completion together with Purchasing Department;
•manage process controls, establishing schedules for reviewing supplier and quality performance;
•manage the supply chain, serve as the liaison for suppliers, suggest structural quality and process improvements, and collaborate with other engineers in a team environment;
• identify technical problems with suppliers and implement corrective actions;
•Makes decisions about non-compliant products from the vendor and those resulting from the manufacturing process;
•solves the quality problems observed on the production flow;
•instructs the employees responsible for the verification tasks and supports them in solving the problems;
•responsible with procedures and work instructions;
• maintain accurate quality records, certifications, and database screens;
•establishes, together with management, the objectives and performance indicators, analyzes SQM and proposes changes for the work instructions.
- technical degree.
- minimum 2-3 years experience in the field of quality, preferably in the automotive;
- knowledge about ISO 9001; IATF 16949, FMEA, Control Plan, PPAP, APQP, 8D;
- certification as an internal auditor (constitutes an advantage);
- good knowledge of PC operation;
- advanced knowledge of English and / or German;
- knowledge of quality and environment management;
- communication skills, organization, own initiative;
- analytical spirit, ability to work autonomously and make decisions.
What we offer you
At thyssenkrupp you will be able to extend your horizon – thanks to good working time models, international teams and a wide range of individual training courses. A collaborative approach and treating each other with respect have been central to what we do for more than 200 years. If that’s as important to you as it is to us, then apply now!
We value diversity and therefore welcome all applications, irrespective of gender, nationality, ethnic and social background, religion and beliefs, disability, age, or sexual orientation and identity.