- Locație Plant Sibiu 2
- Nivel Specialist
- Departament IT
- IT specialist / Security specialist
- min. 3 years of professional experience in the field of IT Security management and network infrastructure
- Experience with the following solutions and systems (Optional):- Cisco Prime Infrastructure- VMware- Windows OS- HPE Data Storage- McAfee- Firewall management- SOC / SIEM- Policy and Governance Management- Auditing (ISO27001, TISAX / VDA)- Connected Factory- Cloud Infrastructure (Azure, AWS)
- Development of technical IT security concepts in compliance with applicable information security guidelines and requirements
- Conception, implementation and support of weak point analyzes, intrusion tests, penetration tests and other measures
- Implementation and coordination of IT security concepts in projects within the IT / OT environment
- Support and implementation of information security risk analyzes
- Responsibility for the implementation and development of awareness training measures regarding IT and information security
- Support in creation and implementation of IS- and IT-Security guidelines
- Vulnerability management, analysis and reporting
- Development of preventive measures to protect the IT infrastructure
- Acting as technical interface regarding IT security for the international BU functions, tk CERT, operations and business
- Responsibility for the implementation and coordination of the new Information Security Management System (ISMS) in specific regions
- Planning and execution of IT projects for the whole BU within the descripted fields of activity.
- As the described job is meant as a worldwide BU function, the job holder has to ensure communication and collaboration with the respective IT coordinators in other international Bilstein locations as well as with the leading IT Architect / Network Specialist from Germany.
- Create and maintain documentation for the described fields of activity.