- Locație Plant Sibiu 2
- Nivel Specialist
- Departament Financiar - Contabilitate
- Computer minded, easy use of company and customers IT tools and ERP systems
- Proficient in accounts receivable
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accounting or Business Administration.
- 3+ years’ experience
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills
- Good English and/or German language skills
- Reliable mode of operation as well as enjoying team work.
- Problem-solving skills;
- Very good analytical skills
- Good time management and organisational skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and confidence to deal with a range of stakeholders
- Experience in cash collection and credit control processes, or general finance
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Monitoring and reconciliation of customer accounts
- Assigning and accounting of payment receipts
- Communicates on a day-to-day basis with the customers, company employees and also the billing department, in order to ensure timely and accurate cash collection.
- Support dunning process
- Create intercompany invoices, debit/ credit notes
- Credit management reporting
- Price and customer masterdata management
- Follow ageing balance and action plans to reduce overdue with sales team.
At thyssenkrupp you will be able to extend your horizon – thanks to flexible working time models, international teams and a wide range of individual training courses. A collaborative approach and treating each other with respect have been central to what we do for more than 200 years. If that’s as important to you as it is to us, then apply now!