- Locație Plant Sibiu 2
- Nivel Specialist
- Departament Financiar - Contabilitate
Proficient in SAP;
Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting;
Exposure to IFRS;
3 + years’ experience;
Good Knowledge of accounting packages including statutory
Good English and/or German language skills;
Strong verbal and written communication skills;
Excellent problem solving and time management skills;
Self motivated and highly organized;
Team player with high ethical standards;
Proven financial analysis skills and analytical skills;
Automotive background is an advantage.
- Process of compliant invoices in SAP;
- Manage the invoices assigned and performing regular checks to ensure accuracy;
- Improving control system for suppliers invoices;
- Responsible for the accurate booking of journal entries and accounting documents in GL;
- Corporate reporting during the Month end and any other reports;
- Closing specific activities (e.g. accrual checks, revenue and expenses checks);
- Sub ledger reconciliation to GL(AP,AR,FA);
- Liaise and coordinate with the other departments to understand and improve accounting activities;
- Provide support & answer queries coming from Controlling or other departments;
- Increasing efficiency in reconciling monthly accounts accurately reporting;
- Tracking and local tax settlement;
- Provide support to external auditors.
At thyssenkrupp you will be able to extend your horizon – thanks to good working time models, international teams and a wide range of individual training courses. A collaborative approach and treating each other with respect have been central to what we do for more than 200 years. If that’s as important to you as it is to us, then apply now!
We value diversity and therefore welcome all applications, irrespective of gender, nationality, ethnic and social background, religion and beliefs, disability, age, or sexual orientation and identity.